Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It finally arrived!

So, I got the stuff! I'll post my first video shortly. Then the action should really pick up. I'll start linking to the forum and hopefully traffic and commentary will make for some interesting exchanges. I doubt that Mackler's mind will be changed, as he is really, deeply invested in this insanity, but I am interested in his dissembling rationalizations, accusations of dishonesty, and whatever colorful displays of illogic and superstition he has to offer as the "experiment" proves his "powerful medicine" to be nothing more than a placebo. We'll see...

1 comment:

NJLiberty said...

I have to tell you I have been trying this stuff for some time now and nothing evil has befallen me. No skin eruptions of any sort, or any of the awful things that the sulphur was supposed to cause/cure.

I'll continue it out for the three months, but it seems like quite the waste of time and money. I honestly don't know how Mackler can be so taken with this stuff.

George